“Yorkshire Street Surgery is committed to providing quality patient centred care within the community, a privilege we cherish and a duty which obliges”
Our vision is:
to provide an excellent level of quality care in an environment which is conductive to the community we serve. We will continue to strive to improve and excel in delivering all aspects of patient care.
- Treating all our patients with respect and value diversity by providing a friendly, caring, approachable environment
- Providing advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Involving patients to make decisions about their health by treating them as equal
- Utilising a Surgery based team approach and in house expertise and referring for specialist management when required
- Maintaining Confidentiality at all times and hold accurate health records
- Providing a responsive service to our patients by reviewing complaints and feedback to redesign and improve services
- Promoting learning across our team to ensure our patients benefit from up-to-date care and treatments
- Patients are requested to treat all staff and doctors with courtesy and respect at all times (foul language and verbal abuse will not be tolerated in any circumstances).
- Please notify the practice of any changes to your name, address and telephone number.
- Please cancel all appointments that you are unable to attend, giving sufficient notice so that the appointment may be offered to another patient.
- Please respect other patients who may be waiting to see a member of the primary health care team.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Your consultations and treatment will be dealt with confidentially.
- Your cultural and religious beliefs will be honoured.
- You have a right to information relating to your health and treatment.
- The practice operates an appointment system and you will be seen by the doctor in the order of appointment time and not the order in which you arrive at the surgery. If you arrive late you may be asked to make an alternative appointment depending on the time you arrive.
Patient Participation Group
We have an active patient participation group. Click here to find out more