7 Day Access Service Hub
If you require a GP appointment out of our opening hours you can now use the 7 Day Access Service.
The Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale (HMR) 7 day access service, along with BARDOC allows patients to have access to evening, weekend and Bank Holiday appointments. This allows patients who struggle to attend their doctors during the week, because of work or family commitments, flexibility to use local health services.
Patients will not get to see their own doctor during these hours, however the GP or Nurse that they see will have access to their medical record, subject to consent.
This service is available at the following Hubs only:-
- Littleborough Health Centre, Featherstall Road, Littleborough, OL15 8HF
- Rochdale Infirmary, Urgent Care Centre, Whitehall Street, Rochdale, OL12 0NB
- Phoenix Centre, Church Street, Heywood, OL10 1LR
- Peterloo Medical Centre, 133-137 Manchester Road, Middleton, M24 4DZ
Appointments times available:-
- 6.30pm-9.00pm Monday to Friday
- 8.00am-6.00pm Saturdays and Bank Holidays
- 10.00am-1.00pm Sundays
To make an appointment please telephone 0161 763 8292.
For more information you can visit website http://bardoc.co.uk/7-day-access-service/
Please note that these appointments are not at Yorkshire Street Surgery